- A life without projects is boring, right?
- We finally put up the boys' measurement stick & J is now 32 1/2" and Z is now 36 5/8" =] It's not officially done (no names, just board) so no pic today :( Anyway, it had been exactly 6 months since we'd measured the boys in our last house & they were at 29 3/8" & 34 5/8". All this time I was thinking J hadn't grown...
- Dish problem project: bought the biggest dish drain I've seen so far (that's not bamboo) today & hopefully this will help me keep up with it all!
- My trees & rhubarb project is doing amazing... but so is the grass around them :(
- This week's outdoor project? Taking out all the grass & making it an official flower bed =] Pics to come!
- This week's indoor project? Removal of the not-so-used toys in preparation for Christmas :}
- One thing that needs tackled? The pantry. Oi is it a mess!
- I took an afternoon off recently & worked on my recipe book project- just picked up the pics today! It's so fun seeing my cookbook full of memories & good food =]
- Laundry room project: We've decided on where in the house to situate things! There's even rumblings of starting the process this weekend =]
- And what's life without a reading project? I'm currently in the middle of The Love Dare- so good! =]
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Tuesday's Ten! {projects}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The list sounds like a good idea. I am interested in where you plan on placing things for the laundry and etc....care to share? Love, Mom~
Post a Comment