Thursday, January 7, 2010

thanks, Mom, for the idea!

Back in the old days, waaay before I had a computer (can you imagine??!), I was unemployed & bored (seems like forever ago!). And to fill time, I found enjoyment in typing, yes typing, favorite recipes and filling up a photo album of delectable yumminess =]
But alas, quite a few years and a hubby and a few kiddos later, I'm sorry to say my album is full of "throw it in there's":

A while back I had a conversation with my mom about me enjoying taking photos of food... fact is, I do enjoy photographing food: it's calorie free food playing that rarely moves =] So one thing I've been focusing on lately is reinstating my cookbook to it's original cute classiness- only modernly adding in the pictures I enjoy taking.

So here's a sneak peak at what I hope my new family cookbook will look like:

1 comment:

Susie said...

I have my recipe book sitting here in front of the computer- waiting to be organized and typed- yours is going to look so good with all the photos, Mandi!