2- J was playing on the front porch while I was reading on my bed (Char was "on duty") & we enjoyed a few moments of hide & seek- between the curtain =] I'm not sure how he got so dirty... :}
3- I went yard saling with Char's mom on Sat, bought a quilt hanger, came home & had to rearrange the house because of it =]
4- Here's our new computer desk/area (compliments of Char's mom as well =])
5- I also rearranged the kitchen & dining (1 thing always leads to another!) so here's the improved dining area (tea pot & micro incorporated in).
6- If you look closely (but not close enough to see the mess!) in the corner by the tree, you'll see the quilt thingy, plus the rearrangement of the couches- I'm enjoying having it all open & the little table for use as a foot stool =]
7- Auntie Amber & Uncle Eddie gave the boys John Deere's while we were in MT to which the boys found it necessary to expand on: tying things to the back & towing them =]
*Z: towing the frog
*J: towing the train's caboose

8- Zeke happened upon a praying mantis last night! I'm not sure why, but these ugly insects are so cool!
8- Zeke happened upon a praying mantis last night! I'm not sure why, but these ugly insects are so cool!
*I like how the mantis & Char are leaning alike...*
*the boys checking it out*
*Char moving it off the house to a bush*
*home sweet home*

9- This morning Z comes running to me in a panic about a bug in the house... it turned out to be the praying mantis again... in the house, dead looking...apparently, Z didn't appreciate it being in the house & he took action. :{ But as soon as I touched it, it grabbed hold & is now safely back in the bush. :}
9- This morning Z comes running to me in a panic about a bug in the house... it turned out to be the praying mantis again... in the house, dead looking...apparently, Z didn't appreciate it being in the house & he took action. :{ But as soon as I touched it, it grabbed hold & is now safely back in the bush. :}
1 comment:
Wow, a praying mantis...I always wanted one of those, they are so beneficial to your yard! And to have it appear again, unreal!! Loved these photos, (as usual), and enjoyed getting to be with you all once again!!! :)Love you all! Mom W.~
Post a Comment