- Zeke's new favorite phrase: "No, I don't think I'm going to like it" (fortunately, he usually changes his mind a few minutes later & tries it =])
- I splurged on a new book last weekend & it's a non-stop thriller:
Truly. Both boys are tantrumming right & left... I need help! And this will hopefully shed light on the subject =] - Did you ever play hide n seek growing up & hide in the dryer? Totally unsafe. But good memories =] The boys just had to 'touch the light' while doing laundry the other day...
- Grandma & Grandpa pulled their keyboard out of the closet & the boys had a blast! I took a video, too =]
- {sigh} yesterday & today have been good days for Zeke =]
- which makes for good days for Jeremiah & myself as well =]
- We received a book from our neighbors recently: "Old McDonald Had a Farm". The boys love it & they will randomly just start singing the song... I videoed them yesterday =]
- My sister & I became accountability partners a month or so back to eat healthier & excercise more... which worked at first but kinda petered out. But then we took it a step further 2 weeks ago: I can't go over my allotment of calories each week or I pay her (yikes!). So I adopted Prevention's new "diet" & guess what? I've lost 7 pounds! Yay! The challenge is only for 2 more weeks... wouldn't it be great to lose another 7?? Along with this, I'm also doing:
I'm ashamed to say Jillian whooped me last week... so this week I'm taking her a little slower. Last week I was so sore I waddled when I walked. And turn in bed? Forget it! Just lie where you land =] It's crazy that something so simple as jumping jacks, squats, & push-ups (to name a few) could have a lasting effect on a person...- And as of this moment, we are still in escrow...
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
10 on Tuesday :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My friend's son put himself in the dryer after he had turned it on- kind of freaky, huh? Luckily, he was fine and she was only around the corner int he kitchen!
I've heard so many things about Jillian's workout... running doesn't see to be helping me lately. Sigh. I need to adopt better eating habits, I think... BUT - good for you! THat's awesome!!
Post a Comment