Tuesday, February 23, 2010

terrific tuesday

  1. We headed north this weekend to get a veggie tales we did not own [abe & the amazing promise has now been added to the collection :)] & couldn't resist stopping at Chilis [we had a gift card & it was burning a whole in our pockets :)]. Once seated, we settled on creativeness: a platter of 6 different appetizers. It was sooooo good! (unfortunately, both Char n I hurt for a while afterwards but that's beside the point!) The really fun thing was Bubba. He loves dipping! (gross understatement!) He dipped celery, his hand, chips, you name it... & loved every minute of it!

  2. An unusual puzzle: Have you ever pulled your pots and pans out of the cabinet & had your kiddos match to the right size lids? Very fun & great time killer :)

  3. We love paint! (If you look close at Jeremiah, you'll see he loves eating it, too!) I took a video of the boys painting in case you want to see it live (hehe!).


  4. Last night Char went to the store for a few randoms & came back with a bouquet... he's so sweet :) Also in this pic: my new Scentsy candle thingy. I'm currently burning mochadoodle which isn't as coffee smelling as hoped but tasty none-the-less :)

  5. Bubba knows the sounds of quite a few animals (it's so cute!). Unfortunately, I went to make a video of them last night but blanked after a few animals- I guess I need to write all the animals down next time :) I still uploaded the video- it's cute even if my memory failed :)

  6. Zeke is doing great on the potty training! All last week he would come up & inform me he was peeing or ask for a potty change- even bring me the diaper & wipes! So we canceled morning appointments for the week & are staying home to help him transition- and he's doing great! :) :) [it deserves a double smile- okay, maybe quadruple!] :) :)

  7. This morning I started my day with Jillian... whew! Does she do a thorough workout or what?!

1 comment:

The Arteagas said...

seriously, Mandi - you do the funnest and coolest things with your kids!!! You are inspiring to me - although I wouldn't dare get out paint with Nathan yet! I can barely handle what he does with crayons - ha, ha! And I notice that you give both your boys just a little itty bitty drop of paint! Very wise! :-) I love reading your blog this year and learning more about your family!