Thursday, June 12, 2008

Zeke:



        • eats every morsel he can find. including digging in his bib pouch.
        • new words: 'whoa' and 'what'

        • just had his first bout with a stomach upset: he was up for an hour and a half last night trying to rid himself of food he didn't have. poor guy. it's bad enough having dry heaves yourself but to watch your one year old go through it is a whole 'nother story.

        • can now stand without assistance but hasn't ventured to take that first step alone...

        • went through his first car wash yesterday. i didn't know a kid's eyes could get so big:)


        3 comments:

        Anonymous said...

        I should go plant my garden ... but I have other commitments (like cleaning my house).
        Hope our little guy is feeling so much better. I am sure it helped that you let him live a little by taking him to the car wash!

        Dani said...

        I can't believe how big he is getting. Hope he's feeling better! Love and miss you!

        Anonymous said...

        Hmmmm, I'm seeing a trend - eats everything - upset tummy! :)

        I totally know where you are at