Monday, March 31, 2014

MFW K: elephant/I will remember what God has done for me

The elephant was one of our hardest drawings yet...and it shows! I am proud of the boys for persevering, though, & doing their best :)

We also attempted to sculpt an elephant...by we I mean Z6 & I :)


We're still working on J5's ability to follow directions- best to do it in kinder than later on, I say :) He skipped the elephant & made a space ship instead...

After watching this video, Z & I decided it would be fun to try doing it too! Whew! It was hard! Z6 is  such a good sport :)

One activity I did manage to get all 3 to participate in was using a straw as a trunk to wash objects around the yard. It's weird how some things they'll do & some are just refused...
We didn't do a specific Bible story this week, but we did keep sticky notes of what we're thankful for each day. It's good to remember God's goodness in our lives! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those elephants! I want one!! Cute pics :) Love you all, Auntie Amber