Friday, March 21, 2014

Mountain Drive & 6 weeks to go! Preggo Belly :)

 2 weekends ago we decided to crunch as much into a (Time Change, mind you!) Sunday possible... well, not really, but it kind of turned out that way :) 
I was on for serving in nursery 1st & 2nd service so before I ran out of the house, my amazing hubby took a few 33 wk belly pics:

 After enjoying the 3rd service sermon, we jumped in the truck & hit the jeep trails :) This is currently C's favorite spot... & the boys and I enjoy it, too :)


 My amazing little men:

S2
 Z6
 J5 (I love this pic!! Brings a smile every time I see it :))
 A yummy pastrami picnic:
 A hike to see the view from another hill:
 A little rest :)
 A little tree climbing: How many monkeys can you find in the tree? :)
 And an attempt at more belly shots :)


 On our way home, as the sun was setting, we took a side road,
 and a little hike,
 passed my favorite tree: manzanitas,
 and to a rock cliff








It was a good, full day... we loved every minute of it :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Love the new pics! Had to send myself the individual boy pics for my screensaver at work - thank you! By the way, how did people NOT know you were preggo?? Cute belly!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, wonderful pictures of you, (you look radiant), and the family! Looks like you had an interesting trip! We Love You, Mom and Dad~