Hey! I completely, 100%, blame the old laptop for my not blogging for 6 mos :) I will never buy another Toshiba as long as I can help it. Enough said. Anyway, I'm finally finding my technology legs again... if that's possible... and here is our rundown of Christmas :)
The boys wake up starving so we started the day with cupcakes (grain-free carrot cake, pinterest fail :( ), & singing Happy Birthday to Jesus, which, of course, is the reason for the season :)
Then we tore into the gifts :)
A many thanks to Grandma Laura & Grandpa Neill for the packages :)
And to Uncle Eddie & Auntie Amber for the explorer outfits :)
And to Uncle Brandon & Aunt Ashley for the umbrellas- now we just need rain!!
And to Grandpa & Grandma Walker for going in on Z's Dragonfly Helicopter,
(I love this pic of C&Z flying it!)
S's Little People Jungle,
& J's new bike! (yellow) Which, of course, we had to take for a ride :) It's a little blurry- kinda hard to take pics while biking :)
After the bike ride, we had a delicious supper of ham & fixings & then enjoyed a new game: Tumblin' Monkeys :)
Hope you all enjoyed yours... love ya!



No comments:
Post a Comment