My desktop finally decided it was done with us. I hated it the moment C brought it home but now after all these years of pics put on it & docs made, I'm hating it in a different way: ugh, now I need to unload it!
C excitedly bought me this handy dandy laptop which at first I had some issues figuring out but now I am beginning to see the awesomeness as I am sitting in my comfy van in McD's parking lot sipping a Shamrock Shake enjoying peace, quiet, & my own uninterrupted thoughts. Aahh! This is good! I may find all new avenues with the possibilities :)
I am not only figuring out this new contraption, I am also, more importantly, planning my week to come. I made my coveted stop to the library and as at one time of my life I would be engrossing myself in a thick and juicy novel, instead I find myself pouring over 10 pagers with colorful pictures and dreaming up ways to enjoy them to the fullest with my little men :)
One of the books I picked up is called A Pocket Full of Kisses by Audrey Penn and is so very sweet. It's our theme book this week and I have a few crafts and activities to do along with it.
J4 (my numbers guy) loves number poems and I happened upon a book I'm guessing he'll love: One Two That's My Shoe! by Alison Murray. I'm predicting this will be memorized by the end of the week :)
Z5 has his last art class this week. He's going to be very sad when he realizes it. It has helped me realize I'm on the right track with him and has helped him enjoy art even more :)
We will also be taking a quick look through the book of Matthew, just 2 weeks, as I want to be in sync with Easter. This week also starts the memorizing of the New Testament Books of the Bible as well as The Lord's Prayer for our memory verse.
Hope this finds you enjoying your day and making every bit count! Love you~
No comments:
Post a Comment