#1: 2 days after my camera charger arrived, J dropped my camera & it died. Yep. Back to the phone camera again. :{
#2: I love watching my boys sleep. So very peaceful. I thought it cute that they both had their arms behind their heads on this particular day =]


#3: My back has been causing sleepless nights & slow-moving days so Char took the boys to the mall on Sunday to allow me the chance to nap =]
I love this picture he caught of J =]
#4: I have the hardest time getting Z outside anymore which causes a problem when I need to garden. Little did I know all I had to do was park the car in the back yard & let them play in it- then I had the hardest time getting him out of it! =]
#5: Our package arrived from MT =] Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!

#6: I finally broke down & went to the chiropractor today- 1st time in 5 years! And it hurt so bad I cried. C-sections didn't hurt this bad. He said only 1 more visit should do it, though =]
#7: J was looking down-right hairy so & we decided his kind of haircut just wasn't going to look good coming from us (since Z & C both use a razor at home) so we ventured to the mall today & went to a kids place- absolutely worth every dollar =] Here's J just getting seated:

and here he is as soon as she started:
Ha! Isn't his look hilarious? Don't let it fool you, though, he was riding in a plane, got to pick what movie to watch (he picked a zoo type thing), & was facing the mirror which he occasionally broke out in a funny face for =] So this is when it was all done:


and here he is as soon as she started:
Ha! Isn't his look hilarious? Don't let it fool you, though, he was riding in a plane, got to pick what movie to watch (he picked a zoo type thing), & was facing the mirror which he occasionally broke out in a funny face for =] So this is when it was all done:
1 comment:
Man, look at that hair! He looks so old and grown up.
Glad you are getting your back adjusted, sometimes a girl just has to!
I miss you, I MISS YOU!!!! I think I was actually yelling that.
sniff, sniff,sniff...loves, me
Post a Comment