Thursday, September 16, 2010

The days are running together

... so I'm not really sure what day this is. But I have some random thoughts to share with you none-the-less =]
  1. Z calls paper clips "tape clips" which makes me wonder each time he says it what's he's talking about (& given his current fascination with them, it's been often lately).
  2. Z also calls mittens "terkins". Not sure why, but he does.
  3. I finally ordered & received my camera charger, but haven't really had opportunity to use my camera since. Doesn't that just figure?
  4. A friend gave me some starts off her willowy-type tree & I planted them in the front yard only to mow it over a few days later. Bummer. But when I went to her house this morning, she had more starts waiting. I didn't even have to ask =]
  5. My yard is a complete frustration to me. I know "give it time and it'll all come together" but come on already!
  6. Z calls cakes "happy birthday cakes" and the other day he declared he needed to turn 2 again (in honor of J turning 2) so he could have a happy birthday cake. He cracks me up =]
  7. I just finished the book Faithfully Fit- super good about viewing ourselves & food as God sees- & am about to jump into Fresh Brewed Life- I read it years ago but I'm thinking it's time to do it again- with an amazing group of ladies =]
  8. The city has started trapping the neighbor's cats so now we don't have to =] Yay!
  9. Speaking of, I've been raking the lawn & getting the yard ready for rain & it's been just nasty how much cat pooh is all. over. the. lawn. Nasty, I say. Nasty.
  10. On a happy note, we started Financial Peace University last night with some good friends & are so super excited! Can you imagine no debt? Wow! That would be good =]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, always enjoying hearing about your happenings!!! The boys are so cute and growing up so, so fast!!! Glad to hear that the cats are being trapped...how did that come about? Give a HUGH kiss and hug to my boys (Charles included) for me and one tremendous one for you!!! Love and miss ya, Mom Walker~

The Arteagas said...

your kids are so cute, Mandi - I just know Nathan would love to play with your boys!!! (the cat poop sounds really awful! hopefully it gets better!)