Who can resist beaters???



The other day, we searched the entire house over many times to find at least one complete pair of J's 2 pairs of sandals... only to find them, later, in the oven.


Here's another of J's crazy potty poses- but I see it's now been adopted by Z.

I love to start the day by watering the outside plants. But while I was doing it this morning, I heard an odd sound coming from inside. So I peaked in to find this little guy had woke up, got his own bowl & was filling it by hand piece by piece... & very excited when I showed up with milk and a spoon =]
1 comment:
How does one pee standing ON the pot WITHOUT getting it all over? His mom must be REALLY patient!
Surprising you didn't have some half baked sandels. Maybe you check your oven before turning it on?
Post a Comment