Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May 31 {because}


Because I'm blessed with a great friend who sells Tastefully Simple & she gave me a box of yummy Apple Cake Mix (which also makes an amazing cherry crisp) & because my parents grow rhubarb in MT and lovingly smuggled some down for us... we enjoyed a fabulous rhubarb cake for breakfast... one I'd love to have again =]
Because my m-i-l wanted to have a morning with the kiddos, I went north on a just-me shopping trip... to a place I hadn't been since Zeke was a baby... it was oh so fun to meander. And because I was blessed with a gift card to Bed Bath & Beyond, I was able to splurge in a fun shop =]

Because Grandma has lots of flowers to water & it was a beautiful day, my boys enjoyed their time in Grandma's backyard tremendously.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What an awesome trip alone, and even better that your boys had fun with Grandma! We love going to SLO and I also LOVE rhubarb, ever since your strawberry rhubarb pie post I have been dying for some!