- Speaking of summertime, the birds in my yard are waaay too loud waaay too early in the morning. I mean, don't they know I'm sleeping past 5?
- Hmmm. Speaking of sleeping, I'm seriously longing for my nice comfy bed in a real bedroom with my dresser beside it. Yes, that means the dresser would be inside the house. It hasn't been bad, and I'm certainly not complaining, but I am missing my "night home".
- Zeke was excited about his ambulance turned zebra transporter.
So much so that he grabbed the camera from me and insisted on an up-close shot of it:
- Speaking of Zeke, potty training is going surprisingly well... except the day he didn't sleep very well the night before. I was soooo glad when that day ended. Anyway, besides that, he's my big boy & is doing superbly =]
- On our way to groceries (okay so it's about 4 miles in the wrong direction, but who's counting?), we stopped at a park to run off energy first. It worked great; the best grocery trip we've had in months =] (Here the kiddos are trying to figure out tree climbing. Thankfully, they don't have a clue. Yet.)
- Speaking of groceries, our store had "buy 8 mix & match items for the sale price" and wouldn't you know I had 7 so we trekked up and down the aisles for the 8th must- have thing and ended up with the boys' first oreos (see below).
- On the way home I had to chuckle at how insane it is to buy something I wouldn't ordinarily buy just to save a few cents on the other items.
- Is it sad that my boys are 3 and almost 2 and they've just now tasted "milk's favorite cookie"?
- It's been probably a year since the last drive-in-turned-disaster (the boys just wouldn't settle in), so we chanced it last night for Shrek #4. They did awesome and we enjoyed it =]
- I'm thinking drive-ins would make bootlegging easier? You know, if you're into that sort of thing =]
- And then after the movie & the tucking the boys into bed, we googled Rumpelstiltskin's story. Yup. It's odd like the rest of the fairy tales.
No comments:
Post a Comment