Thursday, March 26, 2009

to costco we may go

With 2 boys in a shopping cart, I'm loving going to Costco- simply for the fact that they both can sit in the extra wide front. However, when we went today, I was unprepared for when Zeke eats, Jeremiah thinks he should eat as well...


Zeke: "please, please"! (to the samples)




and when Zeke gets something scrumptious in his hands,




Jeremiah starts leaping onto Zeke trying to steal the little sample cup.




Zeke: "gross! gross!" (to the yogurt, clam chowder, AND the spinach dip smeared onto his clothes) (you'd think I would learn after the first time but Zeke was really hungry) (yes, I did feed him lunch but I think he's going through a growth spurt)




I finally open the box of graham crackers in the cart to keep the peace.... and end up with this:




I am really sorry if you are the poor customer who happened upon the cart after us... we tried to wipe it down but the napkins just kept sticking to it :(

1 comment:

amber said...

hahahahaha! I love it. I keep thinking that since Caleb is potty-trained I don't have to carry wet wipes. um, yeah, that's not so smart when you have boys.