Houdini: he always manages to squirm his way out:
He loves this ball!
What a character :)
Enjoying a warm sunny day
They played peek-a-boo with this wash cloth for forever :)
We escaped for a few hours of family time in God's beautiful creation
Car! Car! Zeke is absolutely obsessed with cars! We had a hard time dragging him out for supper
In other news of this week,
- our washer flooded the laundry room & so now we're in the market for another [washer] & still trying to dry out the room
- the house computer has for unknown reasons stopped linking with the internet (so we drug out the sometimes working laptop out of desperation)
- we have been having a terrible time with allergies and I can't remember the last time I slept for more than 2 hours at a time during the night, with the average being up every 30 minutes
- I killed all but one squash/zucchini in the garden but the peas, corn, tomatoes, peppers, and strawberry look great
- we did our taxes last night and looks like we won't owe!
4 comments:
Hi! I miss you so much. Thanks for sharing the pictures of the boys. Hopefully I might get to see you sometime during the summer when Genna has her baby. She's in 29 Palms now.
I hope you guys feel better soon- love the washcloth idea- why haven't I tried that for playtime? I think we'll have to try it out here :)
i am wondering about the date that you have on some of your pictures!!!
love the little escape artist!
You can sure tell these two grandkids love and enjoy one another!! Can't wait to see them both in action, miss you and Charles, too!! See you soon. Love, Mom~
Post a Comment