Saturday, February 14, 2009

how I spent my Friday

Zeke fell and hit his chin on the side of the tub.

this is the photo I texted to Char asking him if he thought he needed stitches


and this is Zeke waiting oh-so-patiently for the doc to come in and fix it. 1 1/2 hours to get 3 steri-strips which fell off during his nap right after.... I'm chalking it up to "live & learn" :)

5 comments:

Angela said...

Oooooooohhhhhhh!!!!!! I'm so sorry! Now he'll have a cool scar, though. All manly and whatnot. =^)

Anonymous said...

OUCH!! Well, it certainly looks like it needed stitches. Poor little guy. Take care,

Matt

Lalena said...

ouch! Christine did the same thing at that age. :(

Anonymous said...

Hey, looks like someone else I know/knew...hint, hint!! It definitely looked like it needed stiches, what were they thinking?... Get some more butterfly bandages, at least and keep it together. Love, Mom and Grandma---I feel for you both!

Susie said...

Dude. OUCH! I hope recovery is going well. Owweee!