He's a wonderful brother- always sharing his food and in this picture: his drink. The
He learnt the zipper a while back but it didn't occur to him until this day that he could use this knowledge to undress.
Isn't is amazing how fast they learn how to talk
He is getting so tall! Today at the Doc's office, he measured in at 32 3/4 inches (and 24 pounds, 13 ounces in case you were wondering). But even with the growth spurt he still isn't able to fulfill his curiosity of what's on top of the counter without a little help. In this case the guitar came in handy.
With the reaching of doorknobs brings a very interesting day: I go into a room and the door is shut behind me; he then has to open the door for us to exit the room and if
I'm lucky, he'll allow me to exit with him:) (Sometimes there's a little begging involved.) But Heaven forbid if the door closes all the way because he just can't figure out the twisting motion yet and then the screaming ensues.
With the reaching of doorknobs brings a very interesting day: I go into a room and the door is shut behind me; he then has to open the door for us to exit the room and if
Aaaahhh, shoes!
He is his father's child: He'll take them any way he can and if that means on the hands, then that will be fine:)
Is there anything funner than lightswitches? Not at this point! The only one he can reach on his own is the
laundry room.... translation: say I'm hanging up shirts. Now I see it and then I don't. We have light and then we have darkness. Adds a little bit of a challenge to the chore:)
Is there anything funner than lightswitches? Not at this point! The only one he can reach on his own is the
2 comments:
Thank you so much for posting these photos! What handsome boys. Love you all- Matt and Deb
hee-hee- we just rediscovered our blanket sleepers and Lolo is a big fan of unzipping and ripping them off, too. In fact, she enjoys ripping off the diaper after that, too. Oh joy.
Post a Comment