Every time I watch the movie Ratatouille, I think: this is really weird- ucky rat cooking in a restaurant- but at the same time, it's a cute movie so I keep watching... messes with the brain.
Yesterday:
5:30 am: Char gets up to feed Jeremiah... I think "aaahhh- a few more minutes of sleep"
5:40 am: Char comes in and announces he saw a mouse in the kitchen... I think "I wonder if it noticed the overflowing garbage can"
5:50 am: Char comes in and says "nope. not a mouse. it's a rat"... I think of all the times Zeke empties the drawer of it's contents (usually the tupperware), slides it all over the kitchen floor (and sometimes the rest of the house), and then licks it. Hmmm. That's gross. And then the sickening feeling of being defiled settled in ruining any thought of more sleep.
Also pictured in my mind: a cute little rat named Ratatouille that washes his hands before making the most delicious meals anyone has ever tasted. Keep in mind I have yet to see this creature... and if/when I do, his name may change to Emile:


1 comment:
So, who saw this "supposed" rat or mouse? And, did you set traps? Hope you get it really soon...Love, Mom~
Post a Comment