Sunday, November 2, 2008

pictures of a random week

"smiles"

"the belly button"
"enjoying a triple berry smoothie"

Charles, India, Rob, Andrew (AKA clown) (Charles' kids church worship team lead worship at the Fall Festival- & did awesome, of course!))
I think this was my favorite- way to go, Duke!
"more smiles"
"sun time" (sometimes they blend with the rocks so well I can't find them)

2 comments:

Dani said...

I love it! That is so Duke! I still think of Andrew as a little guy. It was great getting to talk to you!

Love ya and miss you.

Anonymous said...

I really like the new colors!
I was going to ask you if you still had those turtles, Reegan still talks about them!
O my gosh, Everytime I see a add for sonic... I think of Pastor Rob, something about that guy just reminds me of him. Even if it doesn't really have any resemblance and you are going to break my bubble... I still love the sonic adds!=D
Loves~ Me
p.s. Ryder used to have jammies, exactally like the ones zeek is wearing. Did I give them to you?