Fits when he is served a food he wasn't wanting. Since he had the flu, he hasn't really wanted baby food- it's either a bottle (which he now calls "ba ba") or finger foods. It took me a few days and like most crazy people that aren't prepared for such a dramatic change, I was unprepared and didn't have any finger foods. Yikes! But we have since made it to the grocer and stocked up green beans (being eaten above), baby carrots, french fries, and various randomness- he's not picky, just set in his ways:)
Another clue:
We were in his room Tuesday putting his clothes away and he was playing on the floor by his mirror (full length cheapy laid on its side) and he pulled it down and was beating on it. I told him no and put it back against the wall. He reached for it and looked at me and I told him no and he said something in his language and pulled it down! Isn't 8 mos young? Am I going to have a run for my money with this one?
One more for now:
Diaper changes now take 3 times more energy and 10 more minutes due to rollovers and squirms.
3 comments:
I understand! Christopher now scream/squeals when food is not delivered promptly after being put in his chair.
He has felt the sting on his hinny when he tries to roll during diapering.
And since he is not crawling yet, we get scream/squealed at when he gets bored with his toys.
Fun.
We can form a support group.
MASSC (Mothers Against Screaming Squirming Children)
When Johnny and Travis were young we would give them a cracker when their diaper was changed. This quickly cured the squirms and rollovers and it was a saltine so it wasn't too bad for them. He is quite the cutie though.
Awe ... thats what you get for laughing at me all those times you would call and I would either be winded or simply "putting it off" ! That is as far as the diapering goes!!!!! How cute!
Post a Comment