I must say that this mothering thing is a lot harder than I first believed it would be. So I agree totally with Cortney that we need to band together and be the MASSC (Mothers Against Screaming Squirming Children). There are just some days I can hack it and others I cannot. Today was a day I could not and Thank You Lord for a Mother-in-law!
And since AmberJoy had a comment on bathroom time, I would just like to point out that I get to bring my child in with me while I go since he doesn't generally let me out of his sight...and he giggles each time the pee hits the water. Probably TMI.
3 comments:
be thankful that he eats...it is no fun to have to beg your child to eat!
That is hilarious. I remember when I was terrified to go to the bathroom without the boys in there because of what they might get into while I was in there. I don't think I went to the bathroom while they were awake very much.
LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh with the TMI. Okay, so Alisha is rubbing off on me with all her TMI and I'm beginning to find it all hilarious. Yea, I'm a bit strange!
Post a Comment