Sunday, February 3, 2008

Zeke LOVES watching all the kids getting picked up after school
So he perches on the back of the couch and keeps an eye on his hood (per Char)
Can you taste it? It was so beautiful this week, so Zeke & I snuck out and did gardening...hopefully, the tomatoes will pop up any day now...
My sleeping angel.

6 comments:

Amber Plant said...

What a nice group of pics! He looks like he's having a grand ole time people-watching! I can't wait to see him in person again...
Love you guys:)

Cortney said...

...his hood, hee hee hee!

Anonymous said...

little boys are a little territorial. He is too cute.

Katie Glathar said...

He is getting so big! I can't wait to see him again. He looks like one healthy little boy, good job mom!

Anonymous said...

Awe,AWE, what a little "qt" . Tomatoes ... do you realize it's still winter! Yeah like it was COLD!

Anonymous said...

I second the "tomato" idea---my first reaction was, it's still snowing out!! My brain is trying to wrap itself around this idea...!! Hope they do well for ya! As for all the wonderful pictures, just keep them coming!!! He is changing soooo much...breaks my heart...what a blessing to see him through the wonders of the internet...a lifesaver for Grandparents in a far off land, know what I mean? Much love, Mom and Grandma Susan~