I loved that clip! I think I may have said 99% of that song! Holy cow! Motherhood does make you old and generic...oh well, I love being old and generic I guess! I can't believe you've been married for 3 years!!!!!!!!!!! It seems like yesterday when you left for California! CONGRATULATIONS! on your anniversary that is!
Isn't it amazing how "motherhood" takes over your life... the funny part about the whole clip is that I think sometimes I fire orders at Reegan about as fast as she is singing! No wonder she forgets half the things I tell her!!!!!!
3 comments:
I loved that clip! I think I may have said 99% of that song! Holy cow! Motherhood does make you old and generic...oh well, I love being old and generic I guess! I can't believe you've been married for 3 years!!!!!!!!!!! It seems like yesterday when you left for California! CONGRATULATIONS! on your anniversary that is!
I LOVED IT...and I'm not even a mother.
Isn't it amazing how "motherhood" takes over your life... the funny part about the whole clip is that I think sometimes I fire orders at Reegan about as fast as she is singing! No wonder she forgets half the things I tell her!!!!!!
Post a Comment