Three years ago today we stood in front of church and started the blend of our lives... and to celebrate, we bought the new Veggie Tales' 'The Wizard of Ha's' :} Both of us are battling colds (I'm doing better than him) and both of us were up with Zeke during the night since he decided that he'd gotten enough sleep by 3 am. So I'm making our traditional (3 yrs and counting!) anniversary dish of salmon spaghetti (only time of year I'll make it) and wine and snuggle on the couch until one of us can't stay awake anymore:0
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! Mozel Tov! Congratulations. May the LORD bless you and keep you, and make His face to shine upon you....for many more years to come.
Has it really been that long since I came down for the wedding...wow, time flies! Congrats. Lots of love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment