Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Can you believe it's Tuesday??

Where are all the days going?? It's been fall for forever but I still don't have decorations up...my favorite time of year and I'm missing it!
*Belly Dancing: WhooHoo! It is soooo fun! I highly challenge anyone out there with a spare evening to look up a class....it's an untraditional workout swirling around, shaking your hips (with fun jeweled belts mind you), flying a bright scarf, barefoot, and later on- hand clangy-thingys:) Consider yourself challenged.
*Poor Zeke. His first cold. But I did do this video on an evening he was feeling himself...
*Church cleaning on Saturday went great- lots of help and the church feels so much better! It severly needed it. Honestly, it was really weird going to church on Sunday morning- everyone kept saying 'good evening' and it just felt like it was night time (after 4 mos of Saturday night church, can you blame us??). But it'll be great once we are in the swing of things. Sorry, Laura, all the pics were left in the care of Pastor Rob- I'll grab some and post soon...

No comments: