I moved to the "golden" state 8 years ago when my youngest brother was 15 . I've been back to visit MT numerous times since but never to spend one-on-one time with Tyler. He's now been married 2 years and even though I know that, my mind still held him as a 15 year old.
He called me last Saturday saying him & his wife will be stopping in for a day or two in a few days & I was excited to finally have family come visit =] But what I wasn't counting on & am pleased to say, he's grown into an amazing man & husband. Not only did I get to know him & his wife on a more personal up-to-date level, I got to spend 4 days with them =]
We took them to Montana de Oro:
A bonfire on Grover Beach
1 comment:
Looks like a wonderful vacation for you all! :D Our love, Mom and Dad W.~
Post a Comment