I like to do a new experience for my birthday and since we haven't bowled in 7 years, I thought it would be a fun experience to teach this sport to the boys =] Z took right off with it:
but J took some time to warm up to it (about the last 2 turns =]) And then, of course, how can you pass up the arcade? The only thing I enjoy doing in one is the air hockey & my guys were happy to enjoy it with me =] Whew! Moving right along! =]
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like a fun day for your birthday! Glad that you had lots of fun! You look so gorgeous pregnant. And that Charles sure is a GREAT Papa! :) Much love and Happy Birthday, Mom and Dad W.~
1 comment:
Looks like a fun day for your birthday! Glad that you had lots of fun! You look so gorgeous pregnant. And that Charles sure is a GREAT Papa! :) Much love and Happy Birthday, Mom and Dad W.~
Post a Comment