1) Not a very good picture. But! It will serve a purpose... Here you go, Mom: 30 weeks =]

2) We lit a few fireworks on July 3rd with friends; I love the kiddos reactions =]

3) We are in another transition: 1/2 way into bumping beds (as Z calls them)

Z sleeps on the bottom, J sleeps on the toddler bed & we slide the spare mattress out each night so I sleep well knowing there won't be a thunk in the middle of the night =]

4) The boys traded in their hard-earned money for new studly glasses =]

5) The pesky gophers moved into our yard bringing fear that my cute little plants would be eaten. It might be ghetto, but the boys' holey pool got nominated to save them =]

6) A new fence (with 2 gates) has been added to the back of our yard bringing security to ourselves & our belongings =]

7) A little more slipping has been going on =]

8) J is working on growing & is back to taking a nap most afternoons leaving Z & I with a little one-on-one time =] I've been trying to do special projects with him to keep it special & one of the projects was making laundry detergent. I am trying it out this week & will give you the thumbs up or thumbs down later =]

9) We went for a hike! C came home from work early on Sat & threw us into the van for a little outdoors time. It was beautiful =]

10) C & I often joke (somewhat sadly & frustratingly) that we haven't completed a project on this house yet. Well, I am happy to report that yesterday we did! The living room is now complete do to this:

We no longer have a light bulb dangling without a cover =]
1 comment:
Your Mom says, Thank you so much for the updated photo, NOW you look pregnant!!! :)
The bump beds are wonderful, something for them to grow into for sure!
Looks like they didn't understand the 4th of July Celebrations! But next year...:D
Dad says, That the hike looks too far away from a bathroom for a pregnant lady!!! [Ouch...:()] Love ya, Mom and Dad~
Post a Comment