Monday, February 7, 2011

3 gorgeous days!

It has been absolutely perfect weather the last 3 days- & we've made sure to use them well, too! =] Friday night the guys laid out all the materials for the swing set & so on Saturday we worked most of the day putting it together.


(Z's excited look when checking on progress =])

And then on Sunday we canceled going to the Super Bowl Party & instead enjoyed a perfect beach day =]







Today was just as beautiful as the others & the boys broke in their 1/2 done playset... (the swing section hasn't been done yet as we haven't decided the final resting point for the whole setup)

... as I did some gardening catchup =] (here's a few of the plants flowering in the yard right now!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, what fun!!! :D I can FEEL their excitement. Then talking with Zeke yesterday...it tickled me to hear him talk with such joy about their swing set!!! I am SO ready for a beach...only thing, if I go to CA, I won't be coming home until after all this snow stops!!!! :( (Can you handle me for months and months??? Hehe!

Anonymous said...

Love, Mom~