After Zeke's super cute Christmas Concert (I was amazed he made it all the way up the aisle let alone him semi-grooving with the beat!),
we headed out to a yummy restaurant in Nipomo to which right next to it was a road washed out by the former creek

Monday we finally said who cares & went outside in the rain to survey the puddles =] The county came out & "fixed" our alley last week- where we enjoyed our puddles before- & we were delighted to find that they made it even worse! Our alley was full of puddles! =] Unfortunately, our camera is drop-proof, freeze-proof, & water-proof but it isn't lose-proof! I lost it & was super bummed to miss getting the boys on film enjoying the ponds outside our yard :( This one below was taken with the cell phone but it was raining pretty good so I didn't want to risk any more shots :(


Another unfortunately: the rain stopped & by the time we made it out there yesterday morning (after finally finding my camera!), our pond had almost completely disappeared leaving us a little puddle to float our boats. Don't get me wrong, the boys still enjoyed it & the mud left behind but I still think it would've been funner if the water had stayed just a little longer =]

For our floating adventures on video, click here =]


No comments:
Post a Comment