Monday, November 8, 2010

out and about

On Friday night we dropped everything (see the trailer in the back? we were loading it with garbage to take to the dump. Fun, huh?), put a bbq barrel on the ground & roasted hotdogs & marshmallows. Loved it =] (Can you see J's really scarily dirty feet? That was one happy boy =])
Then on Saturday the boys invaded Grandma's house while Char n I eloped off to an amazingly delicious dinner at The Madonna Inn and then a quiet uninterrupted (crazy, huh?) night in Atascadero. We hadn't been away by ourselves for a night in 2 years- we were by far ready for it! And the icing on the cake? The only thing we paid for was the dinner =] (I love that!)
(6 years! Can you believe it?!)

So anyway, we're home & back to reality now... the boys have adopted the space under the kitchen table for a boxed fort.

And who would like to bless my kiddos with this christmas present this year? With the $650 price tag on it, I told them I'd have to save till they graduated... anyone?

No comments: