Friday, November 19, 2010

{mia}

Somehow blogging was forgotten... hmmm... well, here's a few of the things you missed:

We replaced the boys' summer blankets with warm quilts (made by Great-Grandma =])

Spent an evening making forts
Cut down the unproducing & in -the- way avocado tree (don't worry, I have my eye on a new one =])
(boys watching)
I enjoyed a night out with 200 ladies at soup for the soul (6th year!)(this is the lightened version so you can see =])
My table I co-hosted; it turned out so pretty!
My poinsettia tree turns more red everyday (I know they are poisonous...)
Which brings us to today. It's chilly, rainy, & we've been running all week so we had a pj day, put the chairs in a row & took turns "driving" to random places =]

I'm finally getting a little on top of things and so we started scrapbooking our Montana trip- thanks Mom for the adorable stickers =]


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to see the updates! Can't wait to see your scrapbooks! :D These photos bring back many memories of your childhood, tents, the chairs, etc.!
Love, Mom W.~

Anonymous said...

i was checking in for awhile now. so glad you didn't forget about it all together! Loves~