Friday, May 7, 2010

my pistol

I can think of many names to describe my Jeremiah, and 'pistol' is probably close to the top of the list. We are in the testing stage of our relationship & he reminds me constantly to keep on top of things or he will. "Life" describes him also- look in his eyes & you will see an eagerness to learn & to live. Tonight he was elated to figure out how to open the front door:
As a side note, he loves eating cereal & in particular slurping the milk out of the bowl... (this time a cheerio tried to escape =])

2 comments:

Katie Glathar said...

You inspire me, Mandi. I can't believe the things that you catch on camera. Maybe you just set these things up later. If he really did open that door he would probably be on his face. You really see these things and capture them. You are an awesome mom! Love you! <><Kxx

The Arteagas said...

your kids are so cute, Mandi - I can't wait to meet them! :-) (well, and meet you, too!)