With us undertaking potty training this week (which is steadily getting better!), I was really looking forward to Saturday which means help in the kid department & also getting a few things done around the house =]
A few weeks back, we found a clipper set for a really good price & purchased it hoping to cut our hair cutting expenses down. So today was the day to try them babies out =] Here's our before:
and here's our after:
Char cut Zeke's & then he bravely handed the clippers to me to do his (after alot of coaxing, I might add). I figure today alone paid for the clippers AND saved us $15 PLUS saved us a trip across town & a long wait in line. I'd say it's been worth it already =] Oh! So for lunch I whipped up a batch of salsa surprise & we enjoyed it while watching Veggie Tales- hence the eating in the living room... I love Saturdays! =]
Then a friend stopped in & he ended up helping us start the redoing of the bedroom floor... between 4-7 days we'll be moving the boys into their new room! And then we can work on ours... but that's another story =]
It was a cooker this afternoon so the boys n I splashed about before naptime
all around it was a beautiful warm sunny fruitful day, one I was glad to be apart of =]
2 comments:
isn't it so fun to get stuff done and to feel accomplished? i am so impressed with all you guys are tackling on that house! you go girl. :) have a happy week, friend. :)
isn't it so fun to get stuff done and to feel accomplished? i am so impressed with all you guys are tackling on that house! you go girl. :) have a happy week, friend. :)
Post a Comment