Wednesday, March 17, 2010

wednesday's wrap-up

I was going to do a "Ten on Tuesday" yesterday- & had enough to list- but my internet's been sporadic at best the last few days & now that I have it, I can't remember anything =] So instead, I'll just post a few pics & call it good =]

After playing outside barefoot, Jeremiah was getting his feet washed in the sink but loved it so much his whole body squished in =]
Shorts weather! It has been absolutely beautiful here this week- so much the boys started stripping... okay, so I took my coat off, too =] In this pic, they were racing each other down the hall:
Painting is done! Scraping windows is done! Yay! What's left? Tenting & the last inspection- that's it! Well, then there's the flooring & painting & cleaning & moving & cleaning & unpacking & life! =]
Oh & one more thing... while packing the other day, I found our fridge's Leap Frog car wash =] I had gotten tired of picking up the pieces months ago & threw it into a cupboard for a better day. Well, I decided to try it out again (& yes, the pieces are all over the house again) & the kiddos were so excited! Here's a video =]

2 comments:

The Arteagas said...

I can't wait to meet your boys - they are too cute and too fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a difference!! The buildings look so fresh and new!! I'm proud of you and all of your hard work!!! Love, MOM~