The good? We met up with friends this weekend, walked along a lake path, & played a moment at the beach =]
The sad? We released our turtle... we loved him & miss him but with the upcoming move, the last thing we wanted to do was build another pond- bigger than the one we have now. He didn't hesitate a moment, just ran right in. Goodbye, old friend. Enjoy your freedom =]
The exciting? We went to Home Depot last night & picked out possible inside paint colors for our new home =] Lovin' it! AND! We've just been informed of our 4th and hopefully last close of escrow date: April 5 =]
2 comments:
This is so funny...I would pick those same colors out...love your choices!!! Wish I could help you paint, I'm there in spirit though. Love, Mom~
Yea for the 5th- it's almost here!! Love those colors, to, Mandi!
Post a Comment