Thursday, March 25, 2010

because the move date was changed, we played instead

Actually, on Sunday we didn't know the move date was changed yet- we just figured we needed an outing before the insanity began! So we headed to our new favorite hiking spot: Adobe Trail.

Doesn't Zeke look so grown up here? I asked him if he's my little man now & he adamantly told me "No! I'm a boy!".
This little guy got in a power nap:
And then they climbed dead trees :)

The last thing I want to do is go shopping while in the middle of remodeling & moving so on Monday we headed to the store. And what better store is there than Trader Joe's? Unfortunately, they were out of balloons (which Zeke looks forward to) so they were given suckers- the boys' first. And there's a reason suckers don't enter our house (other than the fact I won't eat them)... stickiness! Another Costco cart has been Bubba-ized!
I am very fortunate to have 2 boys that think cleaning is a game... they didn't mind swiffering the blinds at all =]

Yesterday we did a mall walk & played
and played (I love this one of Zeke!)
and played (isn't he cute!)
and then came home and played with legos =] We took a video of this crashing down, too!
And then I went to Walmart. Alone. In the garden area. And couldn't resist these beautiful strawberry & pepper plants. Even though I can't plant them yet. MMmmmm =]
So we were set to close last Tuesday but now we're hoping for the upcoming Monday...

No comments: