This morning we started out with Zeke not wanting to wear a shirt... so I got the camera & took a picture of his muscles :)

Then he claimed the camera & took a good 40 pics in a matter of minutes... here's just a few:

(I'd say he has quite the eye for things... =]) And then before closing, Jeremiah had to get his fingerprints on it too so he took Zeke's pic~
2 comments:
WE have some pictures of when Sarah took over Andy's little camera from awhile ago- it IS interesting when they turn the camera on the world, isn't it? Their pov is so incredibly low. ha!
well I haven't been here F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!! It was good to read and see what all has been going on in your life. I feel like I am loosing track of you as we hardly ever talk anymore, and when we do it always seems rushed. hugs today~
Post a Comment