Tuesday, February 16, 2010

eight things that make me smile

Last week (& still trying!) Jeremiah decided he was going to bring in 4 molars & the constant whining/crying/unhappiness began with them. Unfortanately, Zeke, of course, doesn't like the added attention being sent to his Bubba & so has been a continuous trouble maker & has even shown some major attitude... but alas, this is only a season, right? So over the last few days, I've kept my eye out for things that can make me smile:

  1. So inquisitive! Zeke is into everything & can't seem to learn enough! Today it was my tea. He was getting a kick out of how the little tea bag made the water so yummy =] (and if you haven't tried Good Earth's Sweet & Spicy tea yet, I highly suggest you do! )


  2. Do you see the inside temp? A balmy 78! And not just any 78 degrees- purely by the sun kind of warm =] (For those of you who don't know, our house is always cold. Always. Except when it's shorts weather outside. Which it is =])


  3. Which brings me to my yard- it's blooming! Yippee! I love my gerbera daisies, my daffodils, & an unknown flower. They are waiting oh so patiently for their new home =]


  4. I don't know what I was thinking. Except towards the end... "a stitch in time saves 9" kept rolling around. Let me explain: I have a hard time finding a purse that matches me & my always changing needs. And I like this one, I was not going to start shopping for a new one. Unfortunately, both sides started coming apart & I was left with 2 hours worth of stitching... & a lesson learned that I really should've done it 2 months ago when it first started coming undone! And now I have my purse back!


  5. Charles just couldn't wait to give the boys their first Cadbury eggs! And he was not disappointed: the boys loved them =]


  6. Charles & I were blessed with a date this week and our first 3D movie, too! We went to Avatar which Char enjoyed & I didn't... either way it was nice to get away =]
  7. And how can you not smile when watching the boys enjoying our left-over 3D glasses? They are so cute when they're happy!
  8. In case you were wondering, we still enjoy having the garbage truck come by every Tuesday morning =]

No comments: