Thursday, January 7, 2010

the forgotten swords

Have you ever bought an early present & stored it somewhere in a "safe" place, only to forget about it or can't find it later?? I know my sister has, has anyone else? (just checking to see if this is a family trait or not =] ) Well, I was in Target a while back & spotted some foam swords for $1 & immediately visions of the four of us running after each other on Christmas morning with swords in hand popped in my mind- what fun! Except by the time Christmas came, I forgot about them. And when I remembered a few days after that, I couldn't remember where my "safe" place was. In true Pooh fashion, I thought & I thought & finally I remembered!
And here are some pics of the fun we had- a little late, but still very fun =]







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like great fun, although it looks like you are picking your nose...what do you think???!!! HA!!! Love, Mom and Dad~

Susie said...

I'm the queen of losing things in safe places! Seriously.

I spied those swords in the dollar spot, too- I'm so close to buying some- how fun they look! Be careful he doesn't rip your nose off!