I was reading a friend of mine's blog the other day and she said her house has 4 seasons: hunting, Christmas, tax (she's an accountant), & construction. It made me wonder: how many seasons do we have?
And I came up with an answer: 2. days off (whether a day or a vacation) and spring cleaning. Unfortunately, the days off are a little sporadic because we are constantly rearranging, deep cleaning, organizing, adjusting things, fixing things, & the list keeps growing.
One example: Yesterday we said goodbye to a dear tree that died suddenly in the back yard. It was a fun tree that provided us with shade during the day and was covered practically year round with pretty flowers that attracted numerous humming birds. But we needed to move on and so the first step was to remove:
1 comment:
I think it is a lupin. Mama has one and they get really big and are absolutely gorgeous.
Post a Comment