Whew! The media fast was harder than I thought it would be! The first day I made my cup o' mocha and headed to the computer for Facebook/blogging only to realize I'd been cut off. Withdrawals soon set in and I proceeded to wander aimlessly not able to figure out what to do with myself now that my routine had been eliminated. I'd like to say the rest of the week went better but in all honesty, with the thought constantly in my mind that I couldn't, I just couldn't shake the shakes.
But Char n I did decide one thing: it was a peaceful week. We weren't governed by time: "our show starts in 10 min! Get everything done!". And we weren't bombarded by all the drama going on in the world (don't get me wrong, some things we do need to be aware of). And we've realized we can survive :)
So here's the week's happenin's for you to see:
1 comment:
That whole week , and to think I only talked to you once!!!! Trust me you don't know how many times I went for the phone and was going to call you! Looks like your week was very enjoyable. The lilttle life suit, a perfect thing to buy when you have kids that LOVE water! good job momma!
Post a Comment