5 names I go by:
amanda
mandi
manda boo
mama
hon
3 things I am wearing right now:
tan shoes (ready to go as soon as the boys wake up from naps)
jacket (it's always cold in this house even though it 73 degrees out)
silver cross necklace (given by Char our 1st xmas married)
2 things I want very badly at the moment:
home & office paperwork caught up on
continued health & harmony in this home
2 things I did last night:
fell asleep to a movie
listened to the neighbors party (loudly)
2 things I ate today:
banana choc chip muffins
garlic chicken pizza
2 people I last talked to on the phone:
Cheryl Dutkevitch
My sister Amber
2 things I am going to do tomorrow:
work on the office paperwork
take Jeremiah to his 4 mo doc appointment
2 longest car rides:
from montana to north dakota
any ride with a screaming child
2 of my favorite beverages:
Tastefully Simple's chai tea (thanks Sarah!!)
In n Out's strawberry shake
the people I'm going to tag:
Lady Esther
Laura
Sarah
Matt n Deborah
1 comment:
Thanks Mandi! Don't look for it to get done any time soon though ... unless I want to surprise you!
Love all the pictures of your life. It looks like you have been having some good quality time together. I would love to get out and go walk in some 73* weather about right now!
Post a Comment