- tried new recipes... mmm... this one is a perfect rainy day comfort soup. Or try this one for a wondrous supper- just do boneless. Trust me. And I can't vouch for the potato part since I didn't have any potatoes at the time...
- have you watched "Facing The Giants"?? It is made by the same people that made "Fireproof" and I highly recommend both :) (There's a 3rd but I haven't watched it yet)
- Even with Zeke sick, he still manages to make me laugh. Like tonight when he realized for the first time he tooted. What a reaction! He has so much personality:)
- and then there's Jeremiah. Boy he loves to eat! But he also knows how to smile and laugh. Which is a good thing 'cause it keeps me sane between feedings :) He's almost got the walking while holding our hands thing down. All he wants to do is keep up with his brother :)
- Char still continues to be busy working. We are so thankful for the work that keeps coming to us. We know a lot of people that haven't worked much this year. But God keeps providing :)
- I have been attempting to organize, de-clutter, sane-ize (whoohoo!) my home... which is a never-ending battle it seems... But! I have a feeling that if I DO reach the last section, that is when God will open the door to the warmer, smaller home we've been praying for :) That would just be the ironic thing to happen :)
- ever get those questionaire emails that ask "if you could have lunch with one person in the Bible, who would it be?" ? I started reading Ephesians recently and I have got to say Paul was an amazing guy. Do you ever wonder what he was like face -to- face?
- the last fish in our fish tank died. I tell you what: I can't seem to do [or be victorious in] anything lately. But then I go back to "have you watched "Facing the Giants" yet? Anyone want to buy a huge fish tank??
- I'm still working on New Year's cards (aka Christmas cards). Somehow, the sick & hungry guy(s), the bills, the bookkeeping(s), the cleaning, & everything else on my to-do list seem a little more important. Maybe next year I'll get them off in time:)
- and last but certainly not least: kids church. Char n I came so close numerous times this year to throwing in the towel. But God is faithful to renew, regroup, revision. God is good. But it still means I have a constant buzz on one side of my brain trying to incorporate all the thoughts into well-planned action. Not to mention a pile on my desk of past and present projects.
So until next time.... Ta Ta For Now!
2 comments:
Happy New Year! I hope your guys start feeling better. Love and miss you lots!
Hey, Pinch Punch First of the Month and No Returns...First of the Year,also!!
Loved your updates, sorry, they are still sick...
Flywheel is the first one made and is well worth wathching! We like all of them, very touching and worth the watching!
We Love and Miss You All...LOVE, MOM AND DAD~
Post a Comment