Monday, December 15, 2008

christmas has come early here...

On Saturday Zeke kept me company as I picked up my mom from the Santa Barbara airport


and she's had her hands full ever since



we went to Pismo today for their clam chowder and a walk on the pier (are you next Sarah??)

as you can see, it was a bit chilly
















Zeke tried his hand with Christmas cookies (we missed you, Am!)






of course, what's making cookies without licking the spreader?















and then Grandma brings out the present... a tricycle that's just his size- thanks Grandpa!

4 comments:

Laura said...

how fun mandi! curious: how did you take that first picture while driving????? i love zeke sleeping in the car (i always wished abby would do that) and making cookies :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, I'll be right there! Ah I can almost smell Pismo from here!!!
Did I ever mention that I am so soft for babies sleeping in the car. There is something so precious about their little cheeks relaxing from all the giggles and smiles. They soon will jiggle when you hit a bump or whatever. I love jiggly cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Hello, boy, what a fun vacation!! I'm relaxing at home, but thinking of you all at the same time!! Enjoyed my stay and look forward to seeing you all again soon!! Love, Mom~

Susie said...

Oh Pismo, how I miss you! My family used to go up there every Labor Day weekend to camp. I'm sure I'm a broken record telling you that...