I love the decorating with fall colors, the inviting scent of cinnamon pinecones, and teaching Zeke how to gather the 6 leaves we found on our lawn and make them go "crunch!"... these are a few of my favoritist things :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I wish I could walk through that front door and have a cup of Chia! Maybe even bring a few leafs for Zeke to crunch! Sometimes I am in disbelief that God has intended for us to live so far apart with 2 boys so close in age (only 9 months apart)! Hope life is treating you good~ Loves, me
1 comment:
I wish I could walk through that front door and have a cup of Chia! Maybe even bring a few leafs for Zeke to crunch!
Sometimes I am in disbelief that God has intended for us to live so far apart with 2 boys so close in age (only 9 months apart)! Hope life is treating you good~ Loves, me
Post a Comment