- He's huge! I keep telling him if he insists on eating and growing like he is, he's going to have to start walking, too! Today he measured in at 23 3/4 inches & 13 pounds 13 ounces (that's 4 inches & 7 pounds 1 ounce in 10 weeks)
- He's addicted to food. Seriously. He loves to eat. Somedays that's all Zeke n I do is feed him.
- He's very smiley. Loves one on one time. Loves to talk and watch your expressions. Loves to hold a finger and look in your eyes.
- He's my energizer bunny. He keeps going and going and going. Loves to stay up late and get up early and skip the nap. Takes after Charles in that way.
- He has blue eyes today but yesterday they looked a little green...
- I believe he may even be starting to teeth...
4 comments:
Great pictures! Those are some handsome guys you have there. Thanks for posting.
-Uncle Matt and Aunt Deborah
Hello, boy, are you killing meeee--send the grandchildren on a plane and I'll live, thanks, Mom W.~
=D
I miss you!
As per previous blog...
Hello!
Cortney :)
Post a Comment