After our Montana hike in September, Char n I decided we truly need to get out and do the outdoors more often. So today we headed to Oso Flaka, which is a trail that leads to the beach between the Guadalupe and Oceano beaches. It was a beautiful day, perfect for a little outing.
Along the way we saw many ducks & birds, bunches of raccoons, a bunny, a dragonfly (I didn't know we had these here), & butterflies- unfortunately, I've never seen so much wildlife before in Cali.
So we arrive at the beach hoping to take the kids' pics for this year's Christmas cards but Zeke would have none of it. In fact, he threw the worst tantrum I've ever seen him do. So we headed for home.
I haven't listened to country music in years but on the walk home, a song that Sara Evans sang popped in my head and I thought it was so fitting:
I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
And every prayer has been answered
Every dream I've had's come true
Yeah, right here in this moment
Is right where I'm meant to be
Oh, here with you here with me
No, I could not ask for more
Than this love you gave me
Cause it's all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more
1 comment:
I think I might be your next biggest fan! I was just going through your comments and 95% of them were from me. I hope you don't get tired of all my comments! I think you know that I am full of comments and you will have to be explicit when you do want to get rid of me!=)
YOu should listen to country more often!!! =D j/k! I love that song! Looks like you had a great time out treaking around! Merv was gone all day sat. hunting, he did shoot an elk!!! He was like a little boy with a new toy! He woke me up at 12:30am to show me the pics! It was rather sweet! Maybe I should just call you rather then updating everything on your comment forum!
Post a Comment